Sunday, September 12, 2010

40K updating to 5ed slowly, for cheap


Been a while dear readers, so now Island of blood is out for Warhammer fantasy and it's a blast for the WFB community, on 40K side been very quiet if not almost dead so i thought that showing off my projects would be nice.

Since my Chaos Space Marines army still had a strong 3.5 codex feel to it, some humiliating defeats and a big lack of  monstrous creatures features, i was in a urge to bring my collection in line to have a better chance to get a win.


After more than a full years of having the dready chest built in my bitz box i finally finished it ! so now i got two useless Chaos Dreadnoughts but  those were very fun projects. i think we can make wonders only with bitz.
this dready cost me 3 buck to complete, good price considering it won't see much action.


So my latest work in progress, the much needed Chaos Daemon Prince. For all Chaos Spaces Marine army it's a must to have one and yet i didn't have, silly but true. so those two were not two actual kits, in fact it's only one kit and the second model on the right is made of left overs and bitz i got at my local game store. Investment was worth it, 45$ CAD for two princes of the warp, i tend to think it's a fair deal. Only a pair of wings missing which might cost around 10 bucks and a nice paint job for both and they will be ready for battle.

hope you like my WIP :)

signing out !

1 comment:

  1. Those look awesome, really like the individual style of the figure on the right side!

    ReplyDelete