Sunday, June 20, 2010

First post


Hello to all reader's,
                               as a first post let me welcome you on my blog. I may be one of  millions out there, but I'm glad to be one of those who seen the hobby grow and evolve the way it is today. Back in the days, only a small bunch of guys playing a complicated game of small metal soldiers in a well hidden basement. Today now the community is huge and many games are available and covers all sorts of settings like sci-fi, fantasy, steampunk and many others. 

For those who may not know, wargaming is the most fabulous hobby. Why ? You may ask, it goes as simple as, offering a way to let your creativity go wild in 3D. Learning techniques in many art mediums from sculpting to painting also in some degree little basics in design, collecting miniatures offers many ways to customize as you wish, once painted it is unique. Finally that same collection won't just be a shelf sitter because it's also a game, unlike most other items that can form a collection like stamps or hockey cards.

Like all wargamers, I have a passion for my collection and I wish to share it with the community. Promote the hobby, sharing opinons and helping out who may need it, this is the main goal of the blog.

Necrohammer signing out !
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment